Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Sexy Skirt for Less!

Hey all!
I just recently made a trip to Forever 21 (yes, another trip...I'm obsessed, what can I say?)
I was looking around for some hot summer deals, and I stumbled across this adorable skirt.
This lovely, "Full Twirl" skirt only cost me $15.80. Can you believe it? I was especially surprised because it reminded me of a skirt I had seen at Bloomingdale's not too long ago.
This "Gwen" Watercolor Print skirt from Bloomindale's is very similar to the skirt from Forever 21 above, however purchasing it would set you back a whopping $138.60. It is lovely, but why would you spend so much on something that can be purchased for so much less?


In my opinion, I think that the "Full Twirl" skirt from Forever 21 is not only a better value, but more fashion forward. Maybe it's just a thing I have for twirly skirts, but it definitely gets my vote!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com