Monday, August 10, 2009

Montego Bay Club Shoes


Nothing makes me happier than finding that one pair of shoes that you can wear with absolutely anything.

I was lucky enough to find an exquisite pair of very affordable sling-back flip-flops this summer that I absolutely cannot live without. Now, the picture does not do these shoes justice (they're very metallic, so they don't photograph very well).

You can fool anybody with these shoes. I think they have a very expensive, high-end look to them. Who would guess that they could be purchased at Payless?!

These Montego Bay Club flip-flops are the embodiment of summer. One of the greatest summer shoe trends is the Gladiator look. These shoes are not exactly Gladiators, but they do possess a certain Greek/Roman appearance.

The interior and the side surrounding the heel of the flip-flop is made of a patent leather-ish material. Now, more often than not I find that that type of material can cause blisters due to the summer heat and humidity. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that these shoes are nothing but pure comfort!

The hardware on the shoes is metallic plastic (the metallic paint won't chip or scratch!). The flip-flops also have a very handy adustable strap that will prevent you from losing your lovely shoes :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com